Welcome to Bogue Chitto State Park Trail Run! 3rd Edition!
We are very excited you are participating in this awesome event.
JUNE 7nd, 2014
Things you should know for race day:
1. Packet Pickup from 7:00 am to 8:05 am at Pavilion 2
2. Race Day Registration from 7:00 am to 7:45 am at Pavilion2
3. Pre-Race Meeting about the course and marking of the course, etc. 8:10 am at Meeting at Pavilion 2
4. Race start times are as follows:
– 10 mile – 8:15 am
– 5 mile – 8:15 am
5. NO DOGS, NO PACERS, NO BABY STROLLERS, NO BICYCLES,
and NO EARPHONES, etc. ALLOWED on the COURSE!
6. This event is “Bring Your Own Bottle”. In our efforts to keep our races and the park green, we will not have cups at the water stations. This reduces the amount of trash and therefore, our impact on the park. Water will be provided for filling up your bottles, camelbacks, and other containers at the water stations on the course. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
7. There is an entrance fee of $1.00 per person to be admitted to the Park. This fee does not apply to seniors (age 62 and older) or for children under 3 years old. (This fee was not include in your registration fees, as this money goes directly to the park.)
8. Come prepared for the HOT weather. Bring sunscreen and make sure to stay hydrated.
INSECT repellent is a MUST!
9. HAVE FUN! Plan to stay for the post-race activities and awards ceremony. We want everyone to have a great day, in this amazing place. There is also kayaking, tubing, canoeing and horseback riding available at the park for after the race.
“Do not guarantee a t-shirt within 2 weeks of signing for this race”
New Orleans, LA 70170